Klimp's Customs stands behinds the quality of its products and service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact Customer Care
within 30 days from the date of your purchase and we will do our best to find a solution.
Klimp's Customs products are made-to-order with the best quality materials possible using our state-of-the-art digital printing and embroidery equipment. We do not hold inventory of items in house. Everything is ordered from our wholesalers immediately after you place your order online.
Klimp's Customs takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for customer ordering erros such as:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
In addition, we cannot be held responsible for delays or errors made by the wholesalers and subcontractors of your apparel items in the process. For example:
- Shipping delays of the blank apparel items due to weather, holidays, low stock, out of stock items, discontinued items, etc.
- Defective products shipped to us from the wholesalers.
- Incorrect sizes shipped to us from the wholesalers.
- Production delays due to subcontractor scheduling.
- Production defects from the subcontracted services.
Please examine your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order online. If you have any specific instructions for your order such as sizing, logo placement, or more, please provide those details in the notes section of your order. In an effort to keep costs down and pass substantial savings along to our customers, Klimp's Customs does not proof documents created by its customers prior to processing. However, we will provide you with a sample decorated item for your approval once we receive the blank item from the wholesalers. After your approval, we will begin production and keep you updated along the way.